Joel Goldenberg D.D.S: General Dentist
A graduate of New York University College of Dentistry, Dr. Goldenberg performed his General Practice residency at Peninsula Hospital. He was also part of a mini residency at Montefiore Hospital in the Bronx. He has been practicing at Island Dental since 2003.
Dr. Goldenberg is licensed to provide oral conscious sedation procedures. He has also been elected as Area Vice President and Board of Trustees in the New York State Academy of General Dentistry.
He is a member of:
• American Dental Association
• New York State Dental Association
• Nassau County Dental Society
• American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
• International Congress of Oral Implantologist
• Ultradent Esthetic Elite
He has contributed over 750 hours of Continuing Education in topics including:
Soft Tissue Management