More than 7.8 million people live in Long Island and the surrounding area. That’s a lot of smiles, but when your smile isn’t what you want it to be it can have a big impact on your life. Here at Island Dental Associates, we believe that your smile matters so much more than most realize. Dentures are one option that can help those who are missing teeth.
You might not feel that dentures are right for you, or assume that they’re not a viable option. But the facts about them could surprise you tremendously. That’s why taking a closer look at some of the key benefits dentures offer is so important. Here are the main reasons that dentures make sense.
- First of all, they’re adaptable. Whether you are missing every tooth or just a single one, you’ll have denture solutions that can replace them and return your mouth back to normal.
- They’ll give you back your confidence and self-esteem, too. It’s very common for those who are missing teeth to feel that they don’t have the smile needed to really look their best. This can lead to depression. Dentures take care of this issue.
- Dentures also give you back your ability to eat normally. Missing teeth can make it impossible to eat certain foods, but dentures replace them and let you enjoy dining again.
- You also have numerous options available in terms of how dentures are placed. Whether you fix them to your mouth with adhesive, use a bridge for a more permanent placement, or have implants placed to get an absolutely permanent replacement tooth, each option has its benefits and they’re all worth considering.
- Today’s dentures match up with existing teeth perfectly and also feel more comfortable and natural within the mouth. These means that not only will others not be able to tell that you have them, but you won’t even feel like you’re wearing them either.
- Finally, dentures are now more affordable than they ever have been. In fact, you can often set up payment plans to help fit them into your budget easily. It’s never been more cost-effective to reclaim your smile.
If you are missing any teeth, it can be difficult to eat and just as difficult to feel good about yourself. But with dentures, you’ll get back to normal. Contact us today to set up a consultation visit and find out which denture option is the right one for you.